To help reset and repair your devices, please follow the instructions below.
To reset the hub;
1. While powered up, use a pen or pin to hold in the reset button on the underneath of the Hub for 3 seconds
2. The LEDs on the top flash red alternatively, the hub will then power off and on.
3. Once complete the cloud light will be green and the link light will be red.
To Pair the Switch;
1. Press the button on the heating switch until the LED in the right hand corner flashes red
2. On the hub, press and hold the link button (Left) until it flashes amber, if successful the link will flash green.
3. The LED in the right hand corner of the switch will be solid green.
To pair the Display;
1. Hold the Hibernate button (O) and press the reset button on the back of the display. Let go of the reset button but keep holding the Hibernate button until display reboots and shows 'unpaired'.
2. Press the Comfy button (armchair) on the display then select zone 1 (zZz)
3. On the hub, press and hold the link button (Left) until it flashes amber, if successful the link will flash green.
Your Hub should now have two green lights, showing it is online and paired. If you now login to your app the device should show as connected and ready to use.
If you have any questions or would like support, please contact us on 01223 850 218 and select option 4 for Cosy support.
Opening hours: Cosy support: 8.30am - 6.00pm Mon – Fri.