To help reset and repair your devices, please follow the instructions below.
To reset the hub;
1. While powered up, use a pen or pin to hold in the reset button on the underneath of the Hub for 3 seconds
2. The LEDs on the top flash red alternatively, the hub will then power off and on.
3. Once complete the cloud light will be green and the link light will be red.
The hub does not need to be connected to the router for pairing, if the switch and hub are on different floors or far apart we advise to move the hub closer to the switch with just the power lead.
To Pair the Switch;
1. Press the button on the heating switch until the LED in the right hand corner flashes red
2. On the hub, press and hold the link button (Left) until it flashes amber, if successful the link will flash green, then rest on solid red.
3. The LED in the right hand corner of the switch will be solid green, press the cross once to power on the switch.
Now the hub can be moved back to the router and reconnected to the internet. It should rest with a red link and green cloud.
To pair the Display;
1. Remove the display from the dock.
2. Hold the Hibernate button (O) and continue to hold it as you place the display back on the dock until you see the words "unpaired display"
3. Press the Comfy button (armchair) on the display then select zone 1 (zZz)
4. On the hub, press and hold the link button (Left) until it flashes amber, if successful the link will flash green, then rest on a solid green.
If the link flashes red and the display shows 'setting up' please repeat the last three steps to reset and pair the display. Your Hub should now have two green lights, showing it is online and paired. If you now login to your app the device should show as connected and ready to use.