Linking enables you to associate your Waterlock system to your user account.
Before starting the linking process, please ensure your Hub is installed correctly, as per the instructions in your Waterlock Quick Start and Installation Guides and that your Hub is connected to your home's Internet router.
Linking is normally performed during the set-up of your Waterlock system by pressing and holding down the [ Cloud icon ] on your Waterlock Hub for 3 seconds until it begins to flash green.
The Waterlock App will then ask you to enter the Linking Code that is printed on the label located on the underside of your Hub.
Enter the code on the label and submit it by tapping on the arrow on screen or tap the enter button on your device keyboard. Your Hub will now be linked to the App.
Occasionally there may be a firmware update available for the Hub. If this is the case, during the linking process you will see a screen informing you that the Hub needs an update. This is an automatic update and normally only takes a few minutes so you can come back and continue the set up process once the update has finished.
Upon completion of the linking process and if this is being done for the first time as part of the installation, you will now be directed to the Pairing set up screens.
- I can't find my Linking Code? - The Linking Code is a 6 digit alpha-numeric code that is printed on the label located on the underside of your Hub
- Will I have to relink when ever I update my App? - No. Updates to the App will not impact the linking of your App with the Hub
- Does my Waterlock system auto link? - NO. Once the Waterlock Hub is powered up, you will need to press and hold down the [ Cloud icon ] on your Waterlock Hub for 3 seconds until it begins to flash green. Then manually enter the Linking Code as per instructions above and displayed within your App during the linking process
- My Waterlock App isn’t connecting to my Hub, it says it can't connect? - Please ensure that you have powered up the Hub before trying to link. Your Hub comes with a power lead so ensure it is correctly fitted at the back of the Hub and the lead is plugged into a working socket which is also turned on. The Hub must also be connected to your home's internet router so ensure that is correctly installed and working
- Why are the LEDs not flashing on my Hub? - Have you powered up the Hub? Your Hub comes with a power lead so ensure it is correctly fitted at the back of the Hub and the lead is plugged into a working socket which is also turned on
- Why does my Hub require a firmware update? - At geo we are constantly enhancing and improving our products and from time to time we need to update the firmware on your Hub so you can benefit from these enhancements