Creating your geo account
Once you have downloaded and installed the Waterlock App, you will need to create your geo account. This can be done by tapping on the [ Sign up ] link that appears below the Log in button on the first screen you'll see upon launching the app.
If you already have a geo account, you can Log in to the Waterlock App using your existing email and password to progress to the Linking process for setting up your new Waterlock system.
Tapping on the [ Sign up ] link will take you through to the next steps in creating your geo account.
To start with, you will be asked to accept our Terms and Conditions. After reading through our Terms and Conditions, tap on the [ Accept ] button to proceed to the next step.
To create your geo account, an email address and password are required. Please ensure the email address is an active account that you have access to - we will be sending you a confirmation email during the create account process for you to confirm it is you creating the geo account.
When setting your password, please ensure it's a minimum of 8 characters and includes at least 1 letter, 1 number and 1 symbol. You can always check what you have typed by using the [ SHOW / HIDE ] feature within the form after you have entered the password. By default we always hide your password when you enter it. If your password does not match our minimum requirements, you will be prompted before proceeding to complete your geo account set up.
Upon entering your email address and a valid password, the [ Create account ] button will be enabled to allow you to tap and proceed with setting up your geo account. Upon tapping on the [ Create account ] button, you will be asked to validate your email address. Simply go to your email's inbox and open the email that has been automatically sent to you. There will be a link within that email which when clicked, will take you to a web page where you will be asked to re-enter your email address and password to validate your account.
You have now created your geo account and can launch the Waterlock App to log in for the first time.
- I haven't received a confirmation email - If the confirmation email has not arrived in your inbox, check your junk folder first and if there is no email from us in their, launch the App and you'll be presented with an email confirmation screen that shows the email address you entered when creating your geo account. Tap on the [ Resend email ] to resend the confirmation email. If the email displayed on screen is incorrect, you'll need to tap on the [ Create a new account ] link to start the create geo account process again
- The App doesn't recognise my email address - Please ensure that you have typed a valid email address, eg. email@example.com
- The App is not accepting my password - Please ensure that your password contains a minimum of 8 characters and that it contains at least 1 letter, 1 number and 1 symbol.
- What if I forget my password? - If after creating your account you forget your password, you will be able to reset it on the log in screen by tapping on the [ Forgot your password? ] link that appears under the Password field
- If I haven't validated my email address, can I reset my password? - Unfortunately this is not possible. An email address must be validated first, following the steps outlined above.
- I haven't received an email to confirm validation of my email address, can I still log in? - Yes, you can still log into the App and you will be presented with a screen where you can request to have the validation email resent.