The below email has been sent to all Energynote customers:
The online energynote service provided with your display was developed 8 years ago using third-party technology components that are now obsolete. As a result, we are no longer able to provide reliable access to energynote, we will discontinue the service on Wednesday 30th June 2021.
The geo display in your home will continue to function and operate after this date but you will no longer be able to access the energynote website to view your data.
You can download your current data before 29th June 2021, your data will not be available after this date.
How to download your data
- Log into your energynote account
- Go to Settings menu
- At the bottom of the page chose Download your data
- Using the drop down select the source you want to download from and select Daily totals
Energynote will download your historical data to your computer.
As a valued customer we would like to provide you with a £20 discount when purchasing our smart energy device the Hub + LED Sensor when using the code ENOTE2021 (valid until 30th September 2021, *Applicable for UK Customers Only*)
The Hub provides energy information through the geo Home app, it shows current and historical energy usage and has a budget function to help you keep track of your energy costs.
The system is compatible with electricity meters that have a flashing LED output, including smart meters, it is designed for simple self-installation to get you up and running as quickly as possible.
£69.99 RRP inc. delivery
Please note: The Hub + LED Sensor system is not compatible with homes that have solar panels.
Thank you for using the energynote service. If you have any questions please contact our support team at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Can I download my data after 30th June? No, please download your data before this date using the steps above.
- Can I monitor my solar PV generation using the Hub + LED Sensor? No, the Hub + LED Sensor is not compatible with Solar PV
- Can I use the Hub + LED Sensor with a smart meter? Yes
- Can I use the Hub + LED Sensor with a legacy (rotating dial) meter? No.
- Can I use the Hub + LED Sensor with a 3 phase meter? Yes, the LED sensor detects cumulative import of all 3-phases
- Can I use the Hub + LED Sensor alongside a smart energy display? Yes.
- Can I use the Hub+LED Sensor if I have a multi-rate tariff, e.g. Economy 7? Yes.
- How long do the batteries last in the Hub+LED? - Approx. One Year.
- Can I use my existing transmitter with the Hub+LED? No.
- Can I create my own third party software using the data from the Solo II? No, the Solo II Bridge data is secured and as such will not be possible to be used in any third party solution.